OlaMoney is your gateway to a cashless world. OlaMoney powered by Zipcash is a pre-paid instrument issued by Zipcash in co-branding with Ola, as per RBI guidelines. You can use OlaMoney to pay for everything starting from your cab fares, mobile bills, DTH recharges, electricity & gas bills and for online shopping. Just recharge your OlaMoney and enjoy a seamless experience! Some of our premium partners include BookMyShow, eBay, Dominos, Cleartrip, and OYO Rooms.
You can check your OlaMoney balance from your Ola app menu.
- Click on the Ola app menu
- Select OlaMoney option to view your wallet balance.
Alternately, you can also select Payments option from Ola app menu to check your OlaMoney balance.
No, there is no minimum balance requirement for your OlaMoney wallet. If you do not have enough OlaMoney to pay for a ride, you can pay the remaining amount in cash to your driver. You can also recharge your OlaMoney wallet at any time before completing your trip.
- Select OlaMoney from your app menu.
- Select or enter the amount you would like to recharge.
- Tap ADD OLAMONEY.
- Select a payment mode and follow the instructions on the screen.
Note - You can recharge your wallet with a minimum of INR 1 and a maximum of upto INR 10,000 in a month. If you would like to upgrade your wallet balance upto INR 1,00,000, you will need to submit documents as required under KYC as per RBI guidelines.
At Ola merchants, like OlaCabs, your OlaMoney is automatically deducted when you complete a ride, so you don't have to worry about anything! At other merchants, you just need to select "Pay with OlaMoney" as the payment option on the merchant app. Payments will be initiated directly from the merchant's app on checkout. The entire flow is 1-click without changing any app screens.
- Select OlaMoney option from Ola app menu
- On OlaMoney screen, click on the icon on top right corner of the screen.
- You will be able to view all your OlaMoney transactions here.
Please reach out to email@example.com and our customer care executive will guide you through the process.
Any outstanding balance in your OlaMoney wallet will be transferred back to your source account or to any other permissible account as per RBI guidelines.
OlaMoney Postpaid is a fast and easy way to pay for your Ola rides and other online services. OlaMoney Postpaid offers hassle-free payments without you worrying about wallet recharge.
You can continue to pay using OlaMoney Postpaid up to 15/30 days (depending on your billing cycle) or till you exhaust your OlaMoney Postpaid limit, whichever is earlier.
- OlaMoney Postpaid is a fast and easy way to pay for your Ola rides and other online services. OlaMoney Postpaid offers hassle-free payments without you worrying about wallet recharge.
- To pay for your Ola ride with OlaMoney Postpaid, select OlaMoney Postpaid as the payment mode at the time of booking the ride on your Ola app. For other online services, just select OlaMoney Postpaid option while making the payment.
- You can continue to pay using OlaMoney Postpaid up to 15/30 days (depending on your billing cycle) or till you exhaust your OlaMoney Postpaid limit, whichever is earlier.
OlaMoney Postpaid service is extended to a select few users on an invite-only basis.
All eligible users can activate this service from their Ola app in just a few clicks:-
- From Ola app menu, select Payments
- Click on OlaMoney Postpaid option to activate the postpaid service
When OlaMoney Postpaid service is available for you, you will be notified on the app.
Terms & Conditions are applicable to your OlaMoney Postpaid service. Please refer to the terms & conditions here.
Your postpaid credit limit is the total amount you can spend using OlaMoney Postpaid. To check your credit limit:-
- Click on Payments option in your Ola app menu
- Select OlaMoney Postpaid to view your OlaMoney Postpaid limit.
You will need to settle your dues either when you have exhausted your credit limit or at the end at the billing cycle.
Note - If you have not exhausted your credit limit at the end of the billing cycle, you will just need to pay for the amount used.
You can check your OlaMoney Postpaid billing date from your app.
To check your postpaid billing date:-
- Click on Payments option in your Ola app menu
- Select OlaMoney Postpaid to check the billing date.
OlaMoney Credit Card offers the following reward benefits:
- 7% cashback on all your Ola rides up to INR 500 per month
- 5% cashback on both domestic and international flights on Cleartrip
- 10% cashback on domestic hotel room bookings on Cleartrip
- 1% cashback on all other spends, except fuel and cash withdrawals
Other perks of OlaMoney Credit Card include:
- No joining fee
- Card management on app
The cashback earned on your credit card is credited to your OlaMoney wallet. You can use the cashback received across 1500 merchants. Note - We recommend our customers to complete full KYC to avail full benefits of the OlaMoney wallet.
To avail cashback on your Ola ride, you will need to pay for your ride using OlaMoney Credit Card. You will be eligible for a cashback of 15% (limited period offer for applications submitted between 15th Nov '19 to 31st Mar '20) of the bill amount on payment being done using OlaMoney Credit Card.
Note - You can also opt to pay using OlaMoney Postpaid and settle dues via OlaMoney Credit Card to avail cashback.
To add a credit/debit card to your Ola account, all you need to do is:
- Select Payments from your Ola app menu
- Click on Add a Credit/Debit card option
- Enter your card details and click Save Card
Once you have successfully added the card, all you need to do is to select your OlaMoney Credit Card from 'Pick a Payment' option before confirming a booking
From the OlaMoney Credit Card home page, tap on the Cleartrip offer panel for flights and hotels or directly go to www.cleartrip.com:
- Choose your flight or hotel booking option
- Select your preferred flight or hotel
- On the payment page, apply Coupon Code “OLACC”
- Use your OlaMoney Credit Card to make the payment
- You will receive instant cashback of 5% on flight tickets, in your OlaMoney Wallet within 24 hrs of transaction
- You will receive cashback of 10% on hotel bookings, in your OlaMoney Wallet within 7 days of checkout
You will receive 1% cashback on all your spends outside our preferred partners (Ola cabs, Dineout & Cleartrip). This is applicable for all your online and offline spends except Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, Encash, Flexipay and Fuel transactions.
You will receive this cashback in your OlaMoney wallet one day after the settlement of the transaction. This will typically happen within 3 days of the transaction date. Note: the cashback amount is always rounded down to the nearest integer.
You can pay your bill by clicking on the “Pay Now” button on the OlaMoney Credit Card home page. You will be taken to the SBI Cards payment page where you can make the payment via Debit card or Net Banking.
Please refer to this link - https://blog.olacabs.com/176791096-2/
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any rewards or offer related queries. For all other queries, please call SBI Card support team on 1860 180 1290 or 3902 0202 (Prefix with the local STD code).